Nick Frankovits is a 30-year expert in innovation, problem-based learning, invention, education, and competitions for students. This award-winning and nationally & internationally recognized speaker is the founder of The National Museum of Education and the creator of Inventucation™.
He and his team are available for:
- Inspiring Professional Development for Educators in all fields
- Inventucation™ Training for Educators
- In-Service Workshops that will excite your staff and challenge their paradigms
- Engaging School Assemblies for Students K-12!
- Guest Speaker for Classrooms and College
Vita available upon request.
Price: Call for quotes